The Animal Hospital at Steiner Ranch
Primary, urgent, and emergency health care for companion animals in the Four Points/Steiner Ranch area.
- General Veterinary Services: Exams, Wellness Care, Vaccines, Nutrition Advice, Pet Foods, Behavior Advice
- Diagnostic Medicine & Care: Blood Tests, Parasite Checks, X-Rays, Ultrasound
- Dental Care, Soft-Tissue Surgery, Laser Therapy, Injury Care
- Heartworm Prevention, Flea and Tick Prevention, Other Medications
- Urgent and Emergency Care during business hours (not 24/7)
Whom to Contact
- Sherman StensonPractice Manager5145 Ranch Road 620 NorthSuite F140Austin, TX 78732-1815Phone: (512) 900-2728
In the Quinlan Crossing shopping center (RR620 & Quinlan Park Road) at the entrance to Steiner Ranch. We are directly across from the Randall's, on the lower level of the parking lot.